Kauai has some of the most fresh, local and amazing array of fruits and vegetables grown on island, and they are sold at numerous farmers’ markets all over Kauai…
For those of you seeking to indulge in our locally grown produce, please see the following lineup of around-the-island farmers’ market events, here on the beautiful Garden Island of Kauai (also listed below). If you are traveling to more than one of our islands, here’s a list of Hawaii Farm Bureau Farmers’ Markets by island, and don’t miss your chance to support our local island farmers.
- Koloa: Noon at Koloa Knudsen Ballpark side parking lot off Maluhia Road.
- Lihu’e: 3 p.m. in the parking lot at Kukui Grove Center by Times Market
- Kapaa: 9 a.m. at Coconut Marketplace
- Kalaheo: 3 p.m. at the Kalaheo Neighborhood Center on Papalina Road off Kaumuali’i Hwy.
- Kapa’a: 3 p.m. at the Kapa’a New Town Ballpark parking lot by the bypass road.
- Po’ipu: 3:30 p.m. at Kukui’ula Shopping Village.
- Kilauea: 4:30 p.m. at the Kilauea Neighborhood Center parking lot. Take Keneke Street off of Lighthouse Road.
- Kapaa: 9 am Coconut Markeplace
- Hanapepe: 3 p.m. at the Hanapepe Town Park behind the fire station.
- Lihu’e: 3 p.m. at Vidinha Stadium parking lot off of Ho’olako Road.
- Hanalei: 9:30 a.m. at the Hanalei Neighborhood Center off of Kuhio Hwy.
- Kekaha: 9 a.m. at the Kekaha Neighborhood Center off of Elepaio Road.
- Kilauea: 9:30 am across from Mini Golf by the start of the Wai Koa Loop Trail
- Puhi: 10 a.m. at Kauai’i Community College parking lot
Posted in Hawaii news, Kauai Information, Kauai Real Estate
Tagged Farmers market, Hanalei, Hanalei Bay, kauai, kauai activities, Kauai Adventures, Kauai Information, kauai real estate, kauai's makai golf course, Na Pali Coast, north shore kauai, Weather on Kauai